Tyron Power Services provides comprehensive Circuit Breaker Maintenance services as part of our Electrical Testing and Maintenance services. We perform Circuit Breaker Maintenance for industrial plants, large commercial facilities and municipal power stations. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are maintenance manager’s first choice for electrical testing, maintenance and repair.
About Circuit Breakers
A circuit is only as strong as its weakest link. In the case of breakers, you definitely want these to be the weakest link. Short circuits occur when the voltage rating of a device in the circuit is exceeded which causes arcs. When the device arcs, it gets extremely hot and could potentially cause a fire. Therefore, circuit breakers are put in place to handle arcing situations.
No matter what brand of breaker you own, Tyron Power Services can repair or service it. Breakers, like all electrical equipment, need regular preventive maintenance. Outdoor breakers need continuous maintenance due to use and interruptions due to faults. Explosive gases can build up in OCBs, which can have disastrous results. Don’t let your expensive electrical equipment deteriorate because of neglect. Problems can be found and corrected with regular inspection and servicing, therefore, preventing thousands of dollars in down time and costly repairs.
Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Maintenance Services Include:
- Evaluate, Clean, Service and Test
- Insulating parts which include bushings should be wiped down and cleaned
- Check fault operations
- Trip Testing to ensure manufacturer standards
- Inspection of alignment conditions and stationary contacts
- Remove damaged parts
- Reset breaker operation mechanism to manufacturer’s instruction book
- Primary and Secondary Testing
- On Site Evaluation of breakers, bus ducts, and fuses
Benefits of Breaker Maintenance Services
- Extended equipment life by following stringent maintenance guidelines
- Reduce the cost of repair by taking preventative maintenance measures
- Prevents failure of SF6 and Oil Circuit Breakers that will result in plant shutdowns
- Peace of mind from having NETA members with 35 years of experience work on repairs
- 24/7 customer service in case of emergencies
- Competitive and Honest Quotes and Rates
- Spotless Safety Record for all employees
To learn more about Circuit Breaker Maintenance, please visit our Circuit Breaker Maintenance website.
Tyron Power Services Providing Circuit Breaker Maintenance To Abuja And Nationwide
With offices in Abuja, Tyron Power Servicesprovides Circuit Breaker Maintenance services to clients throughout Nigeria including Lagos, Port Harcourt and Aba as well as Lokoja. We serve industrial, commercial and municipal clients in various industries including power stations, power plants, wind and solar, petro-chemicals, manufacturing, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, defense contractors, data centers and many other applications that rely on high power electric equipment. Whatever your Circuit Breaker Maintenance needs may be, contact us and we will make sure that your equipment is treated with the care and safety requirements that it deserves. See our full line of maintenance.